I'm on My Way to Believin'

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stargazing tonight, the stars just perfect, mussy and shine, I havent stargazed for problably two or three months, thats why I'm so excited and cant stop staring at the unique creatures over there--> when I was a kid, I dreamt to be an astronaut and imagine hows easy them sit on a star <-- haha yeah, freak thinking, I do love the stars so much, and because I didnt have something to do outside every night-except MTQ lately, I spent my time to watch the stars and let the melancholic feeling comes and I'm always enjoying every single moments of it :)

****

"...You are the only exception,
you are the only exception,
you are the only exception...
and I'm on my way to believin'...
and I'm on my way to believin...."

[Paramore-The Only Exception]

This is not the first time Paramore tried to kill me, Hayley's voice was perfect, reminds me of so much things we have done, sometimes I asked myself "Is it real?" hahaha, I dont think I have to write about lovestory or stuffs (again) here, something stuck in my head now.

Lol, its been long time I didnt think deeply about personal thing like love stuffs, and haven't planning for it, now I'm garnering the things I know about you, its bunch! I guess I know you more than I have to, lol, kidding :) I'm happy even just write or typing your name, I'm thinking of you in a whole of days, even I'm on a miff busier situation, thinking of you will always made my day :))

I think you influence me better, theres no one enchant me so much like you did, hahaha, falling in love is a stupidity isnt it? you made me feel special, dont you think we are a 'thing'? even now maybe in quiet wind, we are not in that time.

*sorry I'm just turning so sensitive, strongly thinking about it now


"...and I'm on my way to believin..."

****

P.S : I finished my busiest week ever, it will come on the next post, stay tune :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS