Bite A Dream Yourself

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

.......I need the lonesome spot, my playlist, and my diary, to write and sing along, to exploring deeply about the signs, yeah, quite good at feeling, I think it's the best time to try to be an adult, life is sometimes hard, it's harder when I'm stop thinking, haha I can't stop it even I'm planning on it :D, I guess, yeah its time, I wanna speak louder, or scream, YEAH! ITS TIMEEE!!! even hurt, but its life, its a common, like My Sista, who gave me some inspiring things tonight, I tried so hard to be the one like her but problably I can prove it now, zzzz.. haha yeah its my time :D 

******
---I have a dream, a song to sing 
To help me cope, with anything
If you see the wonder, of a fairytale
You can take the future, even if you fail
I believe in angels, 
something good in everything I see
I believe in angles, 
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
I have a dream-----

******

YEASH! I have a dream, its a problem, cause someone weird like me impossible could achieve what she wants, and its true again, hahaha, but also no problem, true I really proud to be pathetic, grunge dreamer girl's keeping a dream till the world ends but there's no regret about it :p


******

"please call me and sing, I intend to say more, but I do really miss a wish for sweet dreams..."

Sleep tight, everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS