The College :)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good evening everyone...

Today was exhausted, I've fought the same test for three times, yeah! its three times, in the same university, thats Unsyiah, in Darussalam, Banda Aceh, a little frustrating when I type "three times" around here, hahaha, I've passed SNMPTN and UMB with the truly worst nighmares ever, so, I hope for this time, only for this time, I'll have a good news.

The test started yesterday, we were going to two different place to interviewed, I guess it would be worst, or not great, but hahaha, yeah! its a truly nice experience, actually, its my very first interview, I fought it well, even nervous, stutters, gaze into interviewer in any moments made my heart likes gonna pop out from its place, hmm, but its so usual right? :D

Tomorrow, me, Dewi, Kiki, Sella went to PRODIS (Program D-III sekretaris) in Unsyiah, or school of secretarial behind Economy Faculty Unsyiah, which kinda far from the parking lot, especially me, dewi and sella, we were going to interview and want to see how great the building is, yess! Because it famous with “school with al of beautiful girls, I couldn’t stop staring at the clean place and full of flowers in the façade, although I’ve never imagine I will going into this place, but I do love it.


Yepp! You could guess it, there was a lot of beautiful girls, and looks so confident, wore beautiful dressed, high heels and stuffs, yeah! Maybe those were REAL girls’s my mom ever said, I’m not a real, I don’t hate high heels, but I never comfort to wear it, no comfort means no confident, no confident means shatter, and shatter = die, and die means? Yeah!! but as my interviewer said its an uniform, atfirst I think, what should I do? but now, hahaha, yeaah, I will try it :D
I didnt bring my camera yesterday, so today me, Dewi, and Kiki had a chance to take the pics, and its like some errors crash my camera :(


 the facade... :)
this is the place we took when we waited for it :)

me, dewi, and kiki :)

There we met Ade, Aluck, Abay, and three new friends, Icut, Vivi, and Erika, for interviewing PERBANKAN major, yeah! two majors came to interviewing. accidentaly, we meet them again today :)


Kiki, Vivi, Erika, and Dewi

And today, I though it was great, no more difficult questions and maybe I'm helpless? not really! haha, cause I always know God had create my fate well, and problably would more blast than I guess now. 


we met Shisy too :)

this is the park outside economy faculty, great :)


and as always, narcicsm spot :D

Like I always believe, if we are trying hard, something beautiful will always wait for us, cause God had provides everything, we just need to try and thanks :)


P.S : This post is dedicated for my interviewer, I'm sorry it came soo late, maam, I was so busy yesterday. but thanks for the nice "chat", it was my great experience ever :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS