Vintage, Room, And Desert!

Monday, July 9, 2012

   hey, rain! take me away, deeply drowning!

Think gonna repair my room in the near time, so in the mood thinking about some adds but I know my Mom doesn't permit me give more bubbles there, She loves the clean natural spot but me was so in love with the pretty mess one, todays randomly googling vintage spot and look what I got, guess I'll equating it with my pocket! lol





Yeah, messy! with flower or texture printed wall, cool! Sebenernya, alasan nonton drama dengan settingan 50-60an salah satunya mau ngeliat tatanan kamar pemeran utama wanitanya, contohnya kayak film A Walk To Remember, walaupun nggak terlalu banyak scene di kamar Jamie Sullivan, tapi floral texture ijo putihnya 'megang' banget, dan masih ingat sampe sekarang walaupun udah lumayan lama nontonnya, :D Yeah, I love a lot the floral vintage print, and plan to make it one in my bedroom, it was a dream since I was in elemantary school, havin' my own room (that time I share my room with my sista, and got a new one after she married), and explore my creativity. :D







How about those? I'm not a kind of pinky girl or something, but pink these days are IN! 2012 feels like pink takes over the world! Simply look at fashion lol :) and this one makes me fell in love at first sigh :)


I swear I will watching so much vintage movies soon :))))

Yeah! I'm stoked today, tomorrow is my birthday, I dont feel like another birthdays like, I cant wait again for more longer, I enjoy time flew slows, though I know it's impossible glowing slow right now, I want to capture my past life, I want bunches of new things, I want a new room, a new look, guess I'll cut my hair again (I just did :p) guess I'll try to touch up sometimes, like my friends did and suggest me to, I want to be enetered of the major and university I want (Pray for me), I want to go to another places, want to flip up somewhere, enjoy a new place, I want to make a new novel and publish it (even to my friends, I didn't), hahaha I named them all, wish you get me a prayer, and once again, look at this vintage floral print I love!


enjoy today! :)



1 comment:

  1. Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is available on web?

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS