Mischievous To 19, Turning Away To Life

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


No word in the very beat of gratitude to God Almighty who has blessed and to protect and endless mercy, thank you for the many life lessons that aim only to train me to explore life, I realize that sometimes less, rarely I understand it, thanks God for always Takin care even takes me everywhere Lately, I learn a lot.

God, thanks to a family that is so nurturing, so understand and teach, thank you for an adorable Dad You introduced me who in heaven now, thank you for giving a Mom who is so hard struggle, thanks to my brother and sister who has always been a good adviser, thank you for coloring the world this by providing nieces whom are so amazing

Thank God for someone who best understands and loves me in, that I love the most too, I feel protected, thanks to great friends, a new lesson every day, thanks for letting me drown in an experience that will educate me as a teacher to teach his students, thanks to protection .

Thank you for providing great life for 19 years, thank you for being so close, I have a lot of wishes, but I know You understand that most everything I need, then draw near me with my dream that has been learned in the pages of the shabby, realize all the things that my Dad wanted me, always, Make it happen all that goods for me.

You know my secret dream exactly, right? Takes me there, give me my way, I enough already, My Lord. :)

P.S: Thank you for every wishes on text, twitter, and facebook, I feel so blessed to have you all, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS