Saturday Night

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last night was another happy saturday night I spent with you, literally, not together, it's almost impossible for us to spent nights together, except of some nights you went to the house, we didn't go out at night even until 4 years we become so close as friend, we just had a long chitchat in phone and I loved the way you say you missed me a lot like when you got to get out the house I was the person you want to meet the most, and I had a little smile, inside, I was too fragile than ever,  I never been so much fragile than needing a person a lot but I can do nothing.

In friday night, it became weird, like I wanted to cry but it tiring me to cry over the same thing, the distance, and that night you convinced me more to be patient, you promise me as always we'd have great times when we can see each other anymore, I heard and I know we didn't yet having the power to change things, so I slept earlier and wish for a better day.

And last night, was another happy night, I'm happy in the weirdest way, but happy to the max like I cannot see how to replace anyone anymore, it couldn't be but its happen, when I caught the feeling, I feel new, like, I don't wanna be a selfish bastard anymore, the feeling such wanted to be your everything happened again. I always wish one day I can cook your favorite foods everyday and be there everytime you need me the most, I want to be a person in your side when you sick, I want to complete your life, who's hiding your flaws, I wanna be as high as your expectation, so, the pain wouldn't be so painful anymore, soon after.

Yeah, like my dream to have a movie night and awake until the morning comes, road to nowhere in the middle of the night, running fast to the place we don't know, sing a long and scream out over the highest mountain, travel to the crowded and silent places, or having a long laugh at the beach, any another weird things I wanna do, just with you, so welcome june, thank you for being my irreplacable place over 2,9 years of relationship, wish we could fill out all the dreams soon, and happily, becomibg together, as tight as it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS