Hey you

Friday, May 23, 2014

One day, when everything seems right and we have nothing to worry anymore, one day, when we have more time for us, the day we'd promise to grow old together.

I just always hope a lot for that day, imagine how it'll be.

But you should know this, tomorrow or today, I love you as much as I cant ever say to you, as much as I cannot express to you I was always trapped by insecurities and I know you already understand this.

Because there's no day I spent without thinking hard about what it would be, how things work, and you came to show me that it will be allright, when I write this, I'm pretty sure that you are the one I depend on everything, even the simplest things, then I love you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS