Still

Tuesday, March 25, 2014






Just wanna share 4 memorable songs of westlife those pops in my mind right now.

I used to listen a lot of westlife ever since my brother and sister loved to play it around 2000's, I was a little kid that time maybe in first or second year in elementary school, and I still used to listen too when I grow up, until they already broken, missed just name.

I remember I used to play it in my old computer while I write or doing homework in my room, oh, I can't describe how I miss my room and it was definitely the first place I went to when I get home, I remember my dad often asked me the lyrics, I remember everytime I sang along, time I got crazy, time I got a happy or just faced a very bad day.

Overall, westlife, has been a friend and their songs will always be in my playlist everytime, even not all of the songs, though I can't memorize all the songs, but they always got a place in my heart.

And now here I am, got nothing to do after homework, just mised Banda Aceh so bad, my family, who always my reason to be happier, my boyfriend and friends, food culinary, the streets, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS