Hello June!

Sunday, June 3, 2012


Welcome June! I can't believe this finally june, time turns so fast and its like faster all day, I can't wait for things to be happening this month, and in the other hand, I'm not really ready for those :D I have lots of wishes for this month, lots of prayers, and something which describe myself at whole, dreams, I have it more now, very thankful of God who still take care of anything, I'll do my fate better I promise.

P.S: I miss my old period, I miss 2006-2007 period when its still fun to screams and havin fun with my Junior High School's friends, I miss my High School, I miss my Dad, I miss anything. x)

Find me in the other space : The Falling Dreamer, I'll write more there x)

Lyric on the picture by The Maine-Into Your Arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS