How To Lucid Dream

Wednesday, June 6, 2012



I'm not gonna ruin the post here ok? (Look, eventhough I have ruined it all the time lol) this isn't about the pain when-you-fail-caught the dream, or I'm going mad so I enter this video here? No of course, this is another part of mind came today and I wanna a lot to share those with you.

First, it's about dream, I wrote on another blog about what I've got from google: read this, I was confused of what it means exactly, because for me, dream is just to explore what do you want, lookin for what do you need, want anything you need, want anything you know, and it doesn't like those words, yeah, even sometimes it brought me on the fantasy, it's dancing on my head!

How to dream, how to make you dreaming and having motivation to catch it? Here we go...

Believe in God...Believe anything which comes from your religion, God had promise us to try and how it could earns, just don't believe in everyone who always try to ruin yourself, believe me, they want always to ruin your things, even if they couldn't reach what they want, they have no reason to keep you away from things you could do.

Believe in Yourself...havin a self-confidence then you will know what you need, you will know what probably you can get, how much your abilities, how great you are, eventhough at the same time you lose, you cant do it, believe me you can always learn again, do it again, always trying!

The most important thing you have to do in the way you will reach the dream just learning from mistakes, and I personally believe there is no successful people who never wrong, failed, and I believe because God brought you to the mistakes to make you become more greater on another tryin.

Because you have to learn and see the past as your note/journey, then I said it never give up, and it's absolutely important, it's an usual thing in the way you fall, and get the hand to make you stand :)

Chase it... lets go to the way.

It's maybe the most easiest thing you can find in google, but I'm totally serious now, please go check what do you need and want, go catch your dream...

*****

This is only the way to make up my future, so I will take the best part, run the greatest way, there is nothing to regret, because The Lord has sent anything to learn, He promise the trying to earns, so the best thing would come as soon as possible, as hard as I get, as hard I expect!

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS