Just When I am Facing The Traffic Light!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The longest thirty seconds is when I am in the traffic light, not even when I'm listening a mellow music, or just thought about things I dont like, the longest hour is in the traffic jam, almost, and I've been waitin for the green light so there is no chance for me to ride on fantastic speed like they did and I do want it a lot? Where is my opportunity?

People will get confuse when they are with many options or dont have any at all, it just like a sickness when you are choosing, or waiting, now me, I dont know where is my position, I'm blind in the middle way, I, with my laziness want so much to get runaway and againts things, but against thing will againts life, so that is not my type, I'm just blind.

No, I am confused!

It is just like a strength out of there gave me some options, no, gazed me so some, one side inside, I'm just bursting by exciting, and one side (which it's bigger), against it, told me that I didnt have ability to go.

*****

Aku udah lumayan sering dengar soal opsi-opsi dalam kehidupan, sesuatu yang harus kita pilih dan yang sudah kita pikirkan macam-macam, aku udah ngerti kenapa kita hanya harus ambil satu opsi, dan nggak boleh rakus buat milih banyak-banyak, kita memilih hal-hal yang akan membuat kita mampu untuk menjalaninya, dan sebenernya bukan karena aku 'kelebihan' opsi ini trus bikin aku bingung, aku malah merasa nggak punya sama sekali, dan bukan karena itu juga sih, karena aku ngerasa aku nggak punya, tapi aku sedang 'diperlihatkan' opsi yang terlalu banyak sekarang, dan jika aku move, istilahnya try, mungkin aku bakalan punya satu dari opsi itu, apapun deh, yang penting, 'berjalan', dan tidak gagal.

This is about how mysterious the future (again), and how I want to write over it, lol.

I seriously wanna get things without failure comes, I did feel how sick it is, I dont know (and get) any options, but the way I'll reach, I'll fight, I'm on my way, I just need to ride faster, get a green light, I'm waiting for long time and just watch how cool people ride on bad speed surrounding me, they sometimes smile, sometimes cry, in the other hand, they are just like me too, sometimes fun, sometimes hurt, and I just need to be on their street, but with my way. 


*****

I currently working on 1st project with my lecturer, which myself doubt I can make it, but I love to explore things, about this, I love too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS