Just Feeling...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just feeling so random missing my child period....


It was when I always be in real-straight ways, when I was being cool, when I've been so cool face the things in my life, when there was no way kept me from express and experience, face the clouds, playing in the field, run, scream, it just when I wonder of anything outside, when I was really want to be an adult, or a teenager, without knowing how suck it is, when I was just paying attention of my maths, my sains, and "would my dream become true", it just when actually, I had so much dream and way to take me wherever I want to be...



I miss my real life, my people when tsunami didn't yet comes and snatched my people, I miss my Dad, I miss my elementary school, the place I got to see more times long, it was just so free, the fact is, my life now is freak, I didnt see my way, it just like runaway and I got nothing.


Time is precious, so go take me away... away to my chillhood period!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS