Just a Little Random Stuff When I'm Glow Thinking of You

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Remember tonight, when you came when I'm fall, taught me *again* about world likes, showed me that I'm not alone, and make me stronger than ever, also, hearing my story and speechless when I couldnt control myself to cried loud.

Remember yesterday, even day by day from last year, time going fast with fun things around, and you...are fun!

*****

Even no fate, no happiness, thinking of You is the most wonderful thing made my day, thanks for always being the lovely one even when I'm fall, You're just the one I'll love forever more and I surely want to thanks for it! 


 *****


This post is dedicated for ....... .. ..... *somebody I knew so right out there. Cepet sembuh ya, jangan main ujan lagi, gigit ntar. HAHAHA! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS