The Fairy On 18 :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

.......................................................................... :')

The first thing tonight, to think, to pray, to write, is I thank You Allah SWT, for a sweet life until 18 years, for sewing out both perfectly people called Mom and Dad, for the best present ever called family, for creating so many best friends, for a good life now than ever, for so many dreams I wish could be true, for irreplaceable minds, for trusting me go through with my role in this world, for... loves! :)

And the second, let me thank so much with my Dad now in the heaven :), a GREATEST hero who gave me a true life and showed me more wonderful things problably I would never get from somebody else, for any reasons could make me feel safe, for so much lessons, advices, dreams, and made me right even better :)

Also, Mom, the best teacher alive, for restrained the sickness for 9 months, for the patience saved me, for the brightest face when I'm fall, for lovin' me that much with no reason, for all suggest to choice, for always protected me out from the bad thing :)

Thanks for my family, for my older brother and sister, who always showed me the right things, taught me about this world likes, always cares of my life, lead me on right way to the future, and for my big family, I couldn't type them one by one here, they're bunched, and sweet, thanks for lovin' me and you know, I love you all so much too :)

....and God, thanks for showed both cutest girls, Nawal and Aura, they are my ridiculous life ever :)


You know, I want to read this even for along time, and I havent do that :(, But tonight, I want to appreciating all your roles in my life, I THANK for you all my best friends, for you all who know me and considering myself as your friend :) Thank you so much for this wonderful world and I wouldnt change it with anything, I love you all soooo much :)

I thank you all facebook friends and friends from another social network, I feel sooo bad I can't reply you all, especially for you facebookers, my dream also put my likes to all your massage on my wall, but you came so intense :D  but I do read all yours, thanks for all birthday wishes, you're just really made my day :)

--)
.......and for someone out there, thanks for the FIRST utterance and birthday wish, and a lot of another stuffs, and you know, there's still nothing like You and I :D :)
  

*****

18 is adorable, 1 means I will always trying to be a good girl number one, and 8 is my favourite number, it mixed so cool, and on this cool age, I wish I would find the new me, I wish I could change all bad things which is still stay on mine, and to open my eyes to see my duty for my environment, for exploring myself to find a new thing could change me to somebody new who's worthwhile for everyone else in the world, I am always happy to be something useful :)   

*****

....I've didnt make any great wishes, but I'll write any obsessions which is still rational, and I would never promise the heavy stuffs, just :

--I'll be a newest girl who's become more great, excellent, and nicer if I have a chance to take a psychology major, so, I wish I would get that major :) but I dont worry for this 17th of July, I would receive all your decisions, God :)

--I wish the healthy for our lovely Earth :)

--I wish, as always, being a good girl for everyone, My Mom, My Family, My Friends, My Teacher (should I say the lecturer for now? haha), everyone in my life and everyone who would come on it :)

There's so many things I wish I could try, but God gave me more than I cant ask for, so, I decided to be quite and never being greedy to ask again, let it walks slowly.  But.........


God, I know you have known my secret wishes :D *thanksalot:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS