JULY

Saturday, July 9, 2011

July is right, july is adorable, july is alterations. and I'm not ready yet :(

...and July for this year, any good? I'm desperate, failed in the test which hurt so much, have so many bad minds, and ... all about give up, eventhough it was reducing now, but still, I have no idea to make any wishes, and it's actually not me, cause I always had any idea to make wishes and resolution, and always excited about it, but now, nothing, feel like a jerk : and it disturb me enough!

I can't ask God for more, God gave me more than I can thanks for, I just need God to protect me from anything scared out there, and yeah. thats all! but, everyone should make the resolutions to make themselves better isnt it?

P.S : I really need to think about this, I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS