Wednesday, October 3, 2018

This is the last time I hope to feel so hopeless about thought: how could I be so dumb lately? Like, literally dumb and super slow, one of co worker told me that I was literally super slow and forget so much things, and he asked: is there anything really distracted your mind right now?

Today, I forgot where did I put a file, another day I was like spending 5 minutes of thinking when my friends asked about work stuffs, like, I completely lose it, its out, you know, I hate it when people noticed I wasnt serious about me doing this job, because I spent literally most of times in there, and even I am too, more than just too 'lazy' doing my last report, but I want everyone knows that I appreciate this chance like so much, this thing has changed me into more discipline and organized as a person, when I am looking like blowing it, believe me, its just another side of crazy me.


I'll try harder, I will do, immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS