Thank You

Friday, October 5, 2018

Life is too short and meaningless to spend with somebody you're not happy to be with, because really, happiness matters, and also comfortable, is crucial, because, what else do we need than going home in the end of the day, exhausted about life and have someone by our side to talk about...everything, to find our greatest listener, the one who stays.

And then it comes the time for me, to understand line I stated above, when I found him, he is the one who gets me, who listens to me, who cracks better jokes than anyone that gets me laugh till I cry, that you will always say nice stuffs, the one who's slightly putting my needs over his, the one who spend a bit of their busy time just to make sure I am doing okay, the one who, listens to me at 2 am complaining about my own (really like just mine) problem, though he was just got home and need to take a heavy long nap because he has been working a lot for three days and had just little sleep, that I am nothing but jerk sometimes but he accepted it even making his own joke about it, that he never, never even in just once time, trying to change me, he enjoys me with my childishness, me being overthinking, me having opinion about EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING, and do I forgot to mention that he also remember every single little things I said and did? He does, and I've never been feeling super appreciated, and I've never been feeling so sure about this, that I've fallen way too easy this time, toooooooo easy like, a month ago we are still strangers but look, three months after we are already something that is cute, that is perfect.

You really are my accepted prayers, the present God has been prepared just for me, and I kinda wanna be a person that is good for you too, a person whos there to fulfill your needs, a person who you feel understands you  (like how I feel about yourself),  I wanna be somebody you are relying on, that is I got long list about "I wanna be the one who is perfect for you" stuffs but I am just an insecure, pretty much too shy, and too lame, that is how I'm so grateful that you are staying eventhough you are already know my weaknesses, my turn off-point, that you never care about things like that.

I dont know how to express my feeling right now because I'm not a pro, but I hope you know how I'm feeling so grateful to have you by my side, everything feels like, you're worth the wait, and my past, good or bad, seems worth it, that all of my insecurities about this lovelife stuff, all my trust that has been betrayed, is paid off. As you said before, I also wish to meet you earlier so I wouldnt even need to feel those all stuffs, that I would fall in love with you sooner, and I guess my life would have been better. But no, it took a greatest pain to understand happiness, isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS