Sing To Me The Song of The Stars

Sunday, November 16, 2014




Sing to me the song of the stars
of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
when it feels like my dreams are so far
sing to me all the plans that You have for me over and over again
Only Hope 
--Mandy Moore--


I miss you mom, I can't help you the way too much but complicate you a lot, I imagine if I can be close to you and do the dishes, do the laundry, cook, clean the house, and everything that made you less tired as you do those all now alone, and it seems like my dreams are still so far, and I beg you again for being patient and keep believing that I can do those all, I'll beat what's still dark, or grey and catch it up, and I will always learning more, be patient enough and keep going in my way, anything I will go through in order to pursue what I want.

and you don't want me to give up, right? Jadi, hanya karena semuanya terlihat makin sia-sia tidak lantas akan membuatku berhenti percaya dan berhenti melakukannya, setidaknya ada kesempatan, ada sesuatu yang bisa aku lakukan, dan aku sedang membangun mimpi-mimpi realistis dan membuang hal-hal yang tidak pernah menjadi hakku, seperti mimpi untuk mengahkhiri hal ini dengan baik dan bisa pulang ke rumah sebagai pemenang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS