< 3

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Its strange when sometimes I thought, there's no love stories with awfully true love when I saw couples around, when I've ever felt nothing when it lost from me long ago, yeps, to me, love is when people adults and not when people learning to be an adult, in the other word, love will happens, though its not for now.


Love is not just perspective, like it forms like this, like that, people searching for sweet lyrics and cant stop listening full of romantic songs when it comes, and ended with mellow-sad songs when it gone,--honestly, I really love that kind of songs lol :D-- or expressing it in more words of a diary, a poem, a note,but yeah, it's not the way to find yourself knowing you are in love or not, people also often says love is sucks, but to me, there's no love sucks, even you were broken, try to convince yourself that they aren't love you, or they aren't love you again, its hurt indeed, but believe me you'll find a new better one, yeah one day!

And once again, I believe its weird, but when I realized year ago, though I didnt see you for more long time, even I didnt see you for more long time, I knew I love you, for so many attentions, words you said, and different things I got from you, I really knew you enchant me better, really better, thats why the world looks pretty when suddenly I met you, I'm wordless, I couldn't express anything, you were adored exactly in my heart, then my brain, and flowing to my mind, like you were just jibed with my cell, so much simply to absorbed, twilighters say imprint, but really its not an imprinting or stuffs, it comes so natural, all I know just, yeah I need it, I need you.

I prefer to use a nicer word than this, which all just meaning I'm unconditionally not a single anymore, haha yeah I said it, I'm not a single anymore, and so happy to find the one who can enchant me better than ever, for anything, yeah I'm proud to be yours :D hope you're will be the one that last, or we are trying to make this one that last :D


P.S : I REALLY do miss you too, but its not LDR, okay? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS