US, Part 3

Saturday, November 3, 2018

I remember that night we were talking about life, tenaagehood, high school life, things we’ve been missing and how far we’ve became,

“Sometimes, I wish I met you earlier.” You said, this felt warmth inside but all I can do is sigh (I’m a pro in hiding what I actually feel and express it somehow different wholefully).

“Despite on everything happened, today is relevant, this is the truth” Me replied, not sure about what I say.

“I don’t know, but sometimes. It’s only what if’s thoughts I couldn’t refuse.”

I was mesmerizing by thoughts about you, I’ve never been felt special in any way, being appreciated, those issues somehow disturbing.

“I don’t think I would feel the same if I ever seen you 7 years ago” randomly, I was wondering what you are thinking, and exactly, you pointed on that.

“Because you’re with a person? High school lover and all stuff?” I know you laughed.

“Nope, because I wasn’t yet at this point of life, what I experienced is different, I might not be the same person you know and you’re kinda pushing me away if you know me.”
Yea, that’s true.

“Lie.” You said, in the middle of the night and lil bit rainy outside, on long phone call and I was on my comfy and warmth bed.

“Hahaha…”

“That’s exactly why I wanted it to.” You said, and then we have long pause,

Then you add,

“I know I’d still like you, I don’t know, I’m just sure about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS