Title The Untitled

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

As a strict life planner, I always know when I need to do something and why I'm going to do that, I always know what I want, like, everytime I look back, its just a little memory proofs that I mostly encounter everything based on 'what to do' 'what to choose' and why and why personally on my head. In daily activities, I used to be patient if it requires me to choose because I might have think about "the-it-all", the consequences, how to live that decision, etc, etc, everything that caused me scare and overthinking, and often, sad. That's why I guess I have only limited option cause I was only a restrained person.

In short, I hate uncertainty.

I don't risk, and my thoughts would not always right, I might be wrong, I already cancelled plenty of 'should-be-yes' decisions because I was too afraid, it's so much complicated to be myself, I know even it's humanly right to be wrong, but hell no, I wasn't made that way.

This is a realization I need to confess right now, during work, and slightly sliding memories in my head cause I'm that pro about multi-task, THIS IS ABOUT I SHOULD HAVE SAID SO MANY YES TO THINGS THAT HAS LEFT, and I shouldn't regret, because there's no place left on my head to process these kinda stuffs, my head is kinda heavy right now.

no, darling, my life is in its amazing patch, don't mistaken, this is just...trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS