Sunday, September 23, 2018

I've spent last of 30 minutes thinking about how to be spirited and more outgoing in this kind of not so ready to face monday mood, googling about mood boosting tips and my browser tabs are full of it, my head is kinda heavy, my tummy is uncomfortable, I even went to my office cafetaria and buy three pieces of bakwan and eat it all by myself, this is my second day of period and I most likely to have dysmenorrhoea, you can click the link because I barely know it too :D Okay, inhalee.....exhale.....inhale.......exhale......

Dear self, you've been through a lot and you know it, there would be more obstacles to face in the future but you are now a much ready person than ever, do not rush, do not panic, everything is fine, it's even so fine not to know so much--lots of things about your work stuffs like your senior ever told you once that he learnt it by years to get to know a whole of work they have here, that is okay, that is okay to feel small because you have time to struggle more as you always do, you will learn so much more too, look back, sometimes, and thank God about what you have now.

errr, who wrote those stuffs above, please... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS