Sink

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Do I actually ave my rights of doing things I like and not to be judged by anyone?

Let's clear it all, see I am through what I've seen myself lately,

23, unemployed, the most sensitive, completely lack of direction, in a thirst to figure 'things' out, who gets angry in every single talks with mom, (...and lets add, a sort, a fatty, a lazy girl alive, and whatsover.)

So, it turns out to be so cynical of bein 'me' lately and ow social interaction is some kinda energy drained, casually, feeling like I can't be fit being on this nor that group, and mom was simply told me that it's not really my thing in handling people, so how can I get a job? That is...depressing.

...in other side, I have no rights to complain, cause I've resigned my first job I told you about my naivity, lack of social skills problem, so, that's just it, can't say I regret it, but, hey, I need my own income this age, it is stressful.

1 comment:

  1. Semangat dong, Nurul, rejeki sudah diatur, tetap semangat tetap berusaha.
    Albert Einstein juga gagal ribuan kali saat coba invent lampu, gak gagal sih, experience is the best teacher.

    Aku juga sering ngerasa patah semangat gini, tapi selalu ada sisi baik saat kita dalam kesempitan.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS