Cause in The End, I'm The One Who Knows Myself Better Than Everyone Else

Friday, August 26, 2016

It looks mystical how suddenly life tranforms to something I couldn't even dare to ask before, the power of hardwork, it does exist, hardwork does pay off! I was the nothing at all back in 4 or 5 years ago, but now I even got a poster with my face on it in my university yard, I was only a dreamer, like all dreamers did, they wanted their work being noticed, I didn't work like so much, that's why dreamer stayed dreamer back then, I'm not regret, all of failures had moved me in another direction, and I believe in myself so much more that I can do it.
It's good to be around people who believes in you, whom even trust you to handle their works, I worked with my lecturers, I worked with some librarians, some lecturers asks me to do something with their dissertation, it's like a personal happiness having people relied on you, maybe, I was just being underestimated for a long whole time, even I couldn't wake up the nightmares, that's why I was so so insecure, but, now I'm proud, I had put all of my efforts trying to be better with all I have, I didn't ever take it for granted anymore, so, I'm ready now, whatever it takes, I will choose what I want, I want for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS