Sunday, May 22, 2016

“Everything hurts and no one is telling me how to heal
I mediate with rose squartz resting in my palms
I eat more bananas
I make a spell with bat’s wings and dandelion water
Something has to work,
But I am waiting, at the end of my rope,
Braiding my hair into broken,
Twisted cups of thread,
In a desperate way of begging the universe to put me somewhere safe”
-Schuyler Peck

I need you to be monster
Which is to say, I am trying not to love you
Which is to say, I am still dreaming of kissing your claws”
-Fortessa Latifi

“I said to the sun, ‘Tell me about the big bang’.
The sun said, ‘it hurts to become’”
-Andrea Gibson

“I wonder if I will remember this as the winter where everyone died but  wasn’t overcome with sadness”
-Chrissy Stockton

“It is a Tuesday when I love someone who doesn’t love me,
No, it’s not the first time
But it’s a sad time, oh, it’s always a sad time
But my heart doesn’t listen, doesn’t understand,
Soars like a child in a rocket ship,
Doesnt’ believe in gravity, doesn’t believe in learning a lesson,
Wants to give until there is nothing left but glitter”
-Yena Sharma Purmasir
“To love me is to love a haunted house
-it’s fun to visit once a year,
But no one wants to live there”
-Brenna Twohy

“When it rains I know you are looking at the same rain,
I have to believe it means something different to you than it does to me”
-Jones Howell

“The truth is,
Some pain just isn’t worth it.
Sometimes, the hurt gets old
Sometimes, you get tired of being the one who has to heal”
-Caitlyn Siehl

“I love you head over handles,
Like my first bicycle accident
--before the mouthful of gravel and blood,
I swore we were flying”
-Sierra DeMulder

“It’s been three years since I’ve spent the night with someone who liked me enough to get breakfast in the morning.
Still, I spread my heart  thin like butter on toast, hoping someone else will come along and snatch it off my plate”
-Trista Mateer

“I care
Like it is an alternative to breathing and every available ounce of oxygen has suddenly gone missing”
-Danielle Shorr

Credits: thoughtcatalog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS