I don't know I was lost

Sunday, January 31, 2016

I don't know the hope is gone
I don't know the waking up at 4 cause I was gonna meet you in the morning would not happen anymore
I don't know the frozen skin would not covered by the same jacket any longer
I don't know the glimpse of heaven I caught in the eyes I dream everynight would not be in the same scene
I don't know the forever saving picture would remain moved onto trash bin
I don't know the hardest choose
I don't get the mourned heart
I don't get frozen feeling during the sunny days
I don't get the vibrating just because our friends came over for feeling sorry
I don't know the days those not to count
I don't know the year changing without thousand wishes on our chatroom
I don't get the empty birthdays
I don't get the lonesome feelings among the crowd
I don't know the silence over the noise
I don't get the stars whose not looking the same
I don't know the skies could play thousand memories slide
I don't get the empty street
I don't get the deserving second chance feelings
I don't get the changed of you
either, I don't get mine too.

I don't know loving you could be this hard,
I begged to not seeing the eyes from the first time
I begged to not knowing the perfect man has invited
I begged to not drowning

This post is dedicated for the status maker I steal to this post title, one person in my life I can fluently speak english with, (so sorry if you found out my english is literally not that great) lecturer and dear friend, Mr. MY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS