the impossible

Thursday, June 12, 2014

"...it's a beautiful place once I saw in my friend's IG, dont you think we should go?" me, in a huge of excitement, typed you.

"Well, we will if you want to" you replied.

"Okay."

"Just go home, I miss you. When you're here we'll explore more places"

Once in a while, or to be honest, often, I imagined how if I still stay in one city, do we go to many places we planned yet have no time to go, or will we do some interesting stuff which may looks like a kind of boring stuffs to others? Will we become closer than now? Or, do you have some things you never tell me? I always wonder how it'd be, and so I knew that is impossible so I tried to just imagine how our future may look like, yes, I'm imagining now, it's beautiful like heaven, with some scars and hard stuffs, but it's still heaven because of we are together :)

It's almost holiday, and you asked me to list plenty of things to do together, bad news was 4 exams for the following week will be canceled for a week, so, I had two weeks to go before I can completely being home, and so, we just like, crazy. But no, me crazt, you said I need to enjoy every single time but I'm not sure how long I'll stay.

Yes, the distance, not a big deal for us almost 2 years but sometimes it's kiling I cant stand of, so, I need you to shower me with kind of 'be thankful' advice. Ouh...

Ouuh, how I miss you more today, the intensity is bigger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS