I'M FLYING!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well, gonna see the official trailer of TITANIC 3D? I dont wanna swallow the pain because we are not havin any theatres in this town and get a hope to watch it soon, lol, but as people can see, titanic is the most beautiful drama ever, it kicks another cool movies so bad and TITANIC '97 is actually not my period but I'm lovin sssssooo much this movie. lol. I said!

Emang ngeselin sih di Aceh nggak punya bioskop, read this article : fenomena tidak ada bioskop di Aceh dengan alasan yang nggak ada yang tau, penerapan syariat islam dll, tidak ada yang tau, tapi menurut saya jika penerapan syariat islam harus mengorbankan peminat film seperti saya, kenaa tidak bisa melihat atas hal-hal lain yang lebih menyimpang dan banyak sekali terjadi di Aceh hari ini, tentu saja bisa menjadi renungan bagi pemerintah dalam hal ini.

And I dont wanna talk so much about this, mostly lost words :p



Rose: I love you, Jack. 
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me? 
Rose: I'm so cold. 
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and you're gonna make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me? 
Rose: I can't feel my body. 
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. 
Rose: I promise. 
Jack: Never let go. 
Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. 




:')


see this : TITANIC QUOTES

4 comments:

  1. hey, nice posting.. i'd love to
    i won't say a word about this, its truly cool fellas. proud of. anyway nice to know there are still a memorable nice blog such this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it"s probably the best love story I've ever seen, nice to havin' you here, thanks for visiting (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually its not just the best one, its people melting maker..

    dont thank me, i do thank you. yours inspired me

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS