Always love you DAD !

Monday, April 11, 2011

Just need some airs to breathe, feels like really down today, yeah! today is monday, april 11 2011, I lived again to school, first school since I left for a week, a week made me cry out loud, hahaha, such as not like that desperate, but it's hard, you should have know that I'm not ready, I'm not ready for all things happening, its like I'll fight on National Evaluation Examination next week, do all homework (it's a lot of homework!) and lost my Dad, my super duper hyper hero at this time, you should have know, how it's hurt me much, how it's hard for me, and moreee things I'm not ready yet.


Yeah! My Dad gone at friday, april 1 2011 about 8:45 p.m

He left me, his one lonelies daughter, my mom Rosna, my bro, Didi with his daughter in law, Susi, my sista, Ida, with his son in law, and both supercutest grandchildren, Nawal and Aura.

and especially his good friends, lot of people on his life, yeah! he left we are...

Why I'm not ready whereas I'm the one who believe much of the fate? cause he was a really good listener of all school stuffs, he was the one who prepared much for my future (you know I'm on grade twelve now rite?) he did much talking with me about future, my future.


The way I remember my Dad was a really good person, I lived with him almost eighteen years old made me know him exactly, that's what I though first, but now I'm not, to saw every his friends cried much when they go in to my home made me miss him much, there's much things I've never known yet about him, he was a truly great one, and now I miss him so much.

and ... and...

I think you have to read this one.


I miss you, dad :(




but now I'll try to IKHLAS receiving that you're gone, I know you're happy there.

LOVE. :)


P.S : I wanna say happy sweet 4th birthday to Nawal Navisha, my great-ridicilous niece, yesterday at april 10. love you much :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i almost cried reading that! i'm so sorry!! <3

    Emma, girl from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, thank you for understand it :)

    Nice to know you, I'm Indonesian :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS