Saturday, May 9, 2015

Name your current self: Selfish, lazy, worried, terrified, tired.
I never know what I have to face the next day, this is absolutely wrong, even it has hundred of reasons behind, this is wrong, wake up in a place that might scary you a lot, a place that unfamiliar to you, facing people those hate you, walk alone to somewhere you wish would make you smarter, but currently not anymore, making friends but end up being hating each other, seeking for perfection but never happened, you hate to deal with bullshit, but they thought you were just that selfish.

I started to speak a lot, a lot, I mean, a lot like I always have something to let people know, unimportant ones that made me regret in the end, I don't know why, this is definetely wrong, two days have passed and I stuck in this kind of thinking that this is wrong, but I can't do more than just accept it and do it again, I'm lazy, I'm blablabalabaaaaaarrrrrraaaassss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS