My Name Is Khan

Monday, December 24, 2012


I'm not a Hindi's freak maybe, but I love SHAH RUKH KHAN as much as you would never imagine, he is my chilhood hero, I bet the first time I watched movie was Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, hahahah, I've been familiar with Hindi even when I was still a little kid, I was maybe just 5 years old that time, but I still watched it this time when I'm 19, lol. And everytime I watch this movie below, cant help to not crying, you might say my favourite movie were kind of Twilight Saga or 500 Days Of Summer, but the true fact is this one, gonna watch this again as soon as possible in my holiday time, for you who didn't yet watching this, I recomended this for your movie list in holiday after the final test.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS