A Zero Hope!

Friday, November 25, 2011

@HARVARD : "Harvard had this culture that made me feel that, whoever I was, they believe in me and want me to be succeed"

A little thing, or a big thing in my life is dreams, I'm only a human like any philosophical theory, always believe in dream, I tried, believe in just one or two dreams I could create when I'm young, (not on this period haha), I'm a dreamer since I believe that dream could bring you to the place you want, when I can look away from dream killers, when I believe that "thats not a sin when you can fly away", anything could happen, but I still believe, dream takes nearly everyday with me, it could be nearest and HAPPEN!

They said, I'm not trying so hard, its more good comments than "hey girl, thats not dream, a zero hope!", then sometimes I becoming mad but making a little confession in heart, "its true.", and wish that dream comes when that night I slept, its terrible, I've ever did the worst, the worst then, I'm trying to forget that thing at all and I always look more away to that dream I wish I can be more closer!

*****
Today I read "Rhodes To Success" from you know, the coolest unversity's website, guess what? Oh please just click the link :p




















At first I guess I love that university because the place was really really cool, (look at the view!) but its impossible to keep any dream with a reason for almost 5 years I started dreaming it lol, hahaha yeah, I guess I  really want to be there, I really want to be a harvard student with no reasonable! But I know today, its actually not too difficult to reach anything you want but also think about your ability and the thing you look for.


*****
P.S : Heyheyhey, I Miss You so bad, have a little time to just say hi? :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS