10/08

Saturday, October 8, 2011

"The way you know you have found the right one is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with that person..."

(Catherine Shienny-euphoria empat musim)





Dear you, 
I'm suddenly feel so close with 'sweet' things exactly when I realized that day I said the first time to you this thing, when I'm becoming close with sin, Ididnt watch my world become mad after, the rule is : I couldnt say else when I'm in else, it does true, but heart said its wrong, the first time I realized world now is just you.

Dear You, 
After 10/08, I'm so much comfort of everything we spent together, no matter how strange, how freak, how old, anything is, I've never care to what people said about me, cause I believe in you, always there for me.

Dear You, 
I dont really care about dream sometimes when you were there say you just want to be a simple man with a simple passion in life, cause I do, really want to follow your rules. And I enjoyed so much to think 10/08 is the best part of my life

Dear You, 
Something we could probably see, we didnt have to hide anything cause I know you exactly like you know me, we couldnt make a part, cause you, me, we are the best part of this thing. Because today, all is real, no matter how bad, freak, and sad 10/08

Dear You, 
*gazing on you* I want this to be the last, and though, did 10/08 ever was? :D




 When you're tired facing the world, just remember that you still have me to come home... A place where you will always be understood, no matter who you really are or how bad what you ever did... (xhien)


(Catherine Shienny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS