Nice to see you again :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hii...
feels soo happy to meet you all here, and you should have to know, I DONT leave my old blog uchealavdiv.blogspot.com but I got some errors when I played there one day, so that I cant use :(


So... here I am :)


Ohh, haha sorrysorry I need to Introducing first.
My name is Nurul Suciana, 17. an active high school student in SMAN 7 Banda Aceh grade 3, coming from Lhoknga. Aceh Besar, a place with wonderfull beach-view and awesome sunset, single (hahaha) .


Blogging is one of my hobby, besides  I love writing, making any lyrics or poems, reading any kind of books, singing my favourite songs, imagine my Kyle Patrick ahaha, travelling around (my house lol) and its rare, and I'm trying to love chemistry now, and I (should have) studying. 


and I'm a hyper (strange) dreamer in the whole world. 


Special and perfect is never never be mine, I'm a country-different-simple girl who live for give something different for people around me and made em proud.


and I love Allah SWT, Rasulullah SAW, my perfect family, my indescribable friends and ... myself, its important . 


Thanks for visiting and stay for watching my other posting, haha hope you enjoy reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS